• Develop a business sales plan and market strategy that ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability;
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed;
• Initiate and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets;
• Identify business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project;
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, timelines, goals and deliverables;
• Provide direction and support to product team;
• Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin;
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines;
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• 5-7 years of experience in sales and marketing management of power products.
• Strong understanding of power supply customers and market dynamics and requirements.
• Strong capability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Basic understanding of power supply topology and control.
• Willingness to travel and work individually and within a team of professionals.
• Proactive, communicative, and highly responsible.
• English proficiency required.
Additional Information: FSP-Powerland is an equal opportunity employer. We value and welcome diversity in our employees and do not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability or veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Qualified candidates are invited to apply.
For more information about the opportunity and resume submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.