Being a member of the supporting team for engineers and researchers regarding electromagnetic design and simulation. In this role, you will
• Conduct electromagnetic simulation, electromagnetic stress analysis, and electromagnetic optimization for Power Electronics Systems;
• Model and analyze electromagnetic problems as a strong support to other electrical engineers;
• Develop cutting-edge electromagnetic solutions for better power management.
• MS degree or above in Electro-magnetic related majors like Electro-magnetic, Rf communications, Antenna, Physics etc;
• Profound knowledge about electromagnetic field theory, antenna design, EMC design and theory;
• Experience of Electro-magnetic design or simulation for power electronics system will be a strong plus;
• Being creative, and interested in research-related work;
• Proactive, communicative, and highly responsible;
• English proficiency required.
Additional Information: Powerland is an equal opportunity employer. We value and welcome diversity in our employees and do not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability or veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Qualified candidates are invited to apply.
For more information about the opportunity and resume submission, please contact: email@example.com.